Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Badass Unicorn



After laughing for about two minutes I stop and really look at the picture. Am I a "badass unicorn"? Could I be a "badass unicorn"?

In my mind I have done it all, go-go dancing, raves, wanna be racer, tattoos, piercings and paintball. Now a days I work, cook, drive and sometimes clean (I hate cleaning). Monday is the "oh no it's Monday" kinda day. The highlight of my Tuesday is the notorious S.O.A. yes the violence is quite entertaining. Lucky Thursdays is my quilty pleasure The Shore, ugh yes I know REALLY? it's just so bad that it fabulous. Forgot about Wednesday, doesn't everybody? Friday is Varsity Football night, ending with the parents going to the local watering hole. Saturday more football and basketball games followed by dinner and Sunday = 13hrs of youth football. Yes I said 13hrs!

I'm on an adventure trying to get my badass unicorn in gear, any advise? 

1 comment:

  1. I DON'T THINK YOU NEED ANY ADVICE...I KNOW A FEW NICE LADIES DOING THE SIMILAR THINGS YOU DO DAILY AND I THINK. ...WAIT I "KNOW" YOU LADIES ARE DOING A BITCHEN JOB. SO KEEP IT GOING "PASS IT ON"....

    ReplyDelete